- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) Metrics: The Enkapsis captures individual current and voltage harmonics (up to the 45th harmonic) to keep sensitive equipment from being damaged by power harmonics over time.
- Waveform Capture: TrendPoint’s meters can be specified to come with waveform capture to provide a visualization of power consumption and power quality events that take place in the critical facility. Detailed analytics can be downloaded via .CSV file and used to track trends in power issues and help facility engineers be more prepared to respond appropriately to repeated issues. to help you achieve.
The big payoff of waveform capture analytics ultimately leads to more accurate and insightful power quality analysis to increase data center reliability – because now you can see exactly what has gone wrong, fix it, and take steps to correct the problem for the future.
- Onboard Ethernet: The Enkapsis platform provides all standard forms of data connectivity without the need for gateways or additional hardware. The open protocols enable all products to be easily integrated into any data center or building management system.
- Data and Event Logging: The nine onboard data logs on the Enkapsis can record up to 120 data points each in 30 second intervals. Using a standard on-board microSD card, users can record thousands of time-stamped data points. The data logs can then be downloaded as a .CSV file or delivered using Modbus TCP or BACnetIP protocols.
- Accuracy: The Enkapsis provides the best total system accuracy on the market enabling management of circuit capabilities with greater reliability. Our split-core CTs achieve 1% accuracy from 1 to 100% scale.
- Flexible CTs from 75 to 10,000 amps: Our split core CTs enables users to vary their CTs used throughout their system. CTs can be added or removed after the system is deployed and are available in any size from our standard 75 to 300 amp series up to 10,000 amps. TrendPoint CTs do not require shorting blocks as they are internally burdened.
- Environmental Monitoring: An on-board environmental communications port, which uses Dallas 1-wire environmental sensors, enables accurate detection of abnormal temperature and humidity conditions.